· resume ·
A meticulous and efficient Graphic Designer with a Bachelor’s degree in Communication Arts and a passion for all things pretty. Four years direct experience as a Graphic Artist; three years experience as a Production Designer. Strong multi-tasker who successfully balances busy workloads while remaining upbeat and organized. Thrives while working on a team as well as independently, and adapts quickly to every task and situation.
National Camera Exchange
Golden Valley, minnesota • October 2017–present
• Designs all print and digital collateral for sales, events, and merchandising, including newsprint and digital display advertisements,
email and social media graphics, and in-store signage; partners with management in developing overall marketing strategy for company.
• Develops original content for social media and email platforms, providing value for 18k Facebook followers and 35k Mailchimp subscribers;
tracks and analyzes resulting data to monitor post and campaign success.
• Maintains and creates content for homepage and select landing pages on WordPress website; develops HTML code to image-map online ads.
freelance graphic designer
ruby july | fine art + design
minneapolis, minnesota • may 2008–present
• Designs an assortment of projects for clients, including branding packages, wedding suites, invitations, and announcements,
as well as gifting items like press-printed cards, image boxes, and books.
• Developed and maintains website and Etsy storefront to provide calligraphy and creative services to customers across the country.
tiny prints & wedding paper divas · shutterfly, inc.
shakopee, minnesota • july 2014–july 2017
• Perfected thousands of design layouts, proofread text, and color-corrected photos to directly assist customers in creating flawless final products;
maintained error rate well below department goals.
• Created custom stationery designs for the Wedding Paper Divas Studio Basics line which were available for purchase online.
• Participated in several small, specialized committees, including:
- Advanced Customizations Team (performed complex selective color adjustments and layout/photo edits to customize orders per design requests);
- QA Team (detected hundreds of potential issues from the front-end to back-end, which ensured a seamless ordering process for customers);
- MSP Design (created original content for various events and needs in Shakopee location).
press book production specialist
white house custom colour
eagan, minnesota • october 2008–july 2014
• Directly assisted the Product Development Team in the creation and execution of new products in the Press Book Department.
• Trained dozens of employees, and supported the Department Manager in completing daily tasks as a Point Person.
• Assembled thousands of press-printed products, including photo books, CD/USB cases, and image boxes.
uwgb union promotions & good times programming
green bay, wisconsin • march 2007–may 2008
• Designed, edited, and prepared posters, flyers, and table tents for campus events.
• Produced semester programming brochures that were distributed to students and faculty.
• Packaged artwork for off-campus printing and maintained organized archives of original materials.
bachelor of arts
university of wisconsin-green bay
september 2004–MAY 2008
major: Communication Arts (emphasis in Design Arts)
Minor: Art (emphasis in Two-Dimensional Art)
activities/honors: Dean's List - 6 semesters, Darkroom Assistant - 2 semesters
selected courses: 2-D Design, Drawing, Graphics Studio I & II, Advanced Graphics Studio (Web Design), Photography I, II & III, Screen Printing, Introduction to Printmaking, Advanced Printmaking
adobe creative suite
Click the link above to open and/or download
a printable PDF version of my resume.